Q. The purchase I made in Dream House Days has not arrived.
A. There can sometimes be delays with the Google Play payment system, and in some cases this may make purchases take some time to arrive.
Also, orders can sometimes be automatically cancelled. In this case you will receive an email from Google regarding the cancellation.
If you have not received a cancellation email, you can try the steps below to see if you can receive your purchase in the app.
1. First, update the app to the latest version (open it in the Google Play Store).
Also update the Google Play Store app to the latest version.
2. Turn your device off and then turn it on again. Also check that your device's date and time are set correctly.
3. After restarting your device, confirm that you are logged in using the account that you use for the Google Play Store.
4. Open Dream House Days and select "Menu" > "Shop" > "Purchases." If your item is displayed, tap the "Claim" button.
5. If the item is not displayed under "Purchases," select "Actions" > "Shop" > "Ticket Shop" from the menu and check if the item is listed as "On Order."
* If performing the steps above does not result in your purchase being reflected in the app, please quit the app and retry step 4 and 5 after waiting for around 1 hour.
Q. Can I transfer my game data if I get a new device?
A. At present, if you change your device you must re-download the game on the new device, and cannot transfer your save data. We are deeply sorry.
Q. My save data has disappeared. Is it possible to get it back?
A. Save data is only stored locally on your device, and not on our servers. For this reason, if your save data is lost, there is unfortunately no way to get it back. We are deeply sorry.
Q. My screen is all black.
A. Try turning off your device and then turning it back on again.
Q. The app quits just after it starts up.
A. The game may not start if your device has been rooted or if you are using certain tools.
Q. I am having an issue with the game.
A. In some cases, issues are solved by updates, so first be sure that you have updated to the latest version in the Google Play Store.
If it happens again, make sure that your email settings allow you to receive email from the domain "kaipa.jp".
Then please send an email to support describing the issue you are experiencing in detail.
Q. How do I rotate my screen?
A. 1. First, you must select "Actions" > "Shop" > "Ticket Shop" and purchase the "Remove ads" item.
2. Open the game and select "System" > "Options" > "Rotation" and set it to "Auto."
* You must also enable rotation in your device's settings.
Q. Can a housewife/househusband get a job?
A. No, this is not possible due to the way the game is made.